Finding Work for Writers - Resources  

Posted by Write2Write

I wanted to share with you a few sites that may be beneficial to you if you are looking for freelance writing jobs or gigs. These sites connect writers with buyers and offer up work in nearly every area of writing.

The first site is called WriterLance
I've never had the opportunity personally to try them out yet but I have received a few emails from people who recommended them. - So I'd appreciate any feedback anyone has on this company now that it has switched to more reliable owners.

The next site is Elance. I have had a few jobs from Elance and it is a great way to get started and if you are lucky you can find jobs that last for an extensive period of time as well as many that are brief gigs.

I will add to this list later as I know there are a few other sites that connect writers with work and some that allow writers to bid on jobs and set their own price.

This entry was posted on Friday, April 17, 2009 at 12:00 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment