RedGage: Paid Social Bookmarking?  

Posted by Write2Write in ,

I was recently introduced to a new site called RedGage. It is a social bookmarking site that claims to pay you simply for the views your added content brings in. If you are familiar with social bookmarking sites then you know that you don't have to submit a fresh article just for this site it is simply a site to post a link to your articles and blogs. This site also allows you to upload photo's and videos as well as links and documents and you make money while trying to build back links and exposure to your own work.

The networking and added exposure alone, for your work seems to be bonus enough through some of the already established online social networks and book marking site. I can't lie though I find that the thought of getting paid to do something that benefits me in more than one way is very intriguing.

Are they a legit social bookmarking site? Well I have not figured that out quite yet. I have signed up and submitted some of my online article links and will wait and see how things go. Many others from the eHow site have decided to try it out and see what it leads to so cross your fingers as we may have found a gem here.

You don't get paid for sign ups or referrals but you are asked for your referrers name. If you sign up with RedGage feel free to put me down as the referrer MomWhoWrites is my online nick. Browse around and if you have anything to contribute to the site go ahead and give it a try. It does not ask for too much personal information, a very basic sign up process actually.

If you have any feedback or are already a part of the site I'd love to hear what you have to say about it and what your thoughts are on a social bookmarking site such as this that is willing to pay you.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 16, 2009 at 12:40 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment