InfoBarrel for Residual Income update:  

Posted by Write2Write

InfoBarrel for residual income update:

Pennies are still trickling in for me on InfoBarrel and I have opted to put up a little more content than I had originally intended to, just in case this site does go big, as I suspect it may. I still believe the potential is there. This way I do not miss out on a good source of residual income.

I have had blogs for years loaded up with Google Adsense, in hopes of even making a little bit of residual income, and in that course of time have only earned a few pennies here and there. In comparing these meager earnings with the little I have now accrued at InfoBarrel I have already tripled my Adsense revenue in this short time on InfoBarrel.

Update and Tip to maximize your potential residual income on IB:

I just recently (today) learned that this site does not utilize “no follow” tags. This means that when a Google bot crawls the site it reads the entire page not just your articles. So, if you do sign up (which I encourage you to do – if you sign up under my link I will subscribe to your feed, so I can read your articles) make sure to make your keyword density a little higher than you would have it if you were simply writing articles on a site that only displayed your content on the page and no other information.

I like to keep my regular content between 3 and 4% but on this particular residual income site I like to bump up my keyword density to around 5 or 6%. I am still playing around with it to find out what works best but the good part about that is, that you are free to edit your articles after submission.

This will give you the opportunity to go in after a few weeks or even a few months if you should choose to and re-optimize your articles, switch up your keyword density or even completely change the keywords, if your articles are not bringing in any traffic or if you are only seeing meager earnings.
Should you choose to sign up and have any tips or tricks to share or would just like to share your experience I would love to hear about it. In the mean time, if I stumble across a technique or any method in particular that seems to be beneficial in this trek to bring in some residual income, I will be back to share it.

This entry was posted on Monday, May 11, 2009 at 5:27 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment