Earning Residual Income with InfoBarrel  

Posted by Write2Write

Earning Residual Income with InfoBarrel

So, I mentioned last time that I started up with a new site that I am hoping is a good addition to my other sources of residual income. InfoBarrel is the new site (new to me at least) that I believe has some potential. This site offers very detailed guidelines and your first 10 written articles are double checked by editors before publishing, just to verify that you are submitting quality content. Their pay is 75% of your earned ad revenue and anyone you sign up you can receive an additional 2% of their ad revenue (out of IB’s cut not your sign ups). You use your own Google Adsense account and can track your views and clicks via Google Channels through your account.

The site right now does not rank so well, so any article you submit you will want to promote via the regular promotional methods you use on any article site you write for, especially if you earn a residual income off of those articles – Digg, StumbleUpon, YahooBuzz etc.

Another couple of neat things about this site, aside from the residual income, are: the contests that they hold, which gives you the opportunity to earn a higher percent of your ad revenue for a month; the open writing formats that include the following templates – Blank-Review-How To and video; and also the fact that your views are updated instantly.

I have only been with InfoBarrel for a short while (under 4 weeks) I’ve earned maybe $1.00 but considering that these are based on views and ads on articles that are under 2 weeks old and featured on a lower ranking site – it’s actually not so bad. It gives me hope that with some time it could prove to be a prosperous source of residual income.

I don’t have enough information to show that it will be an amazing residual income source, so I have opted to only throw up a dozen or so articles just to see how things progress. I will definitely be updating just to let everyone know how it goes, in the meantime though if you are interested it sure can’t hurt to throw on a few articles so check them out, sign up and start writing!

This entry was posted on Friday, May 8, 2009 at 12:01 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment