Make Extra Money Online Easy $20  

Posted by Write2Write in ,

I ran across a way to make extra money online that takes right around 5 minutes a day, even less once you get use to it, and can bring in around an extra $20 a month. Granted this is not going to pay your bills but $20 is $20 and comes in handy whether being used towards groceries, gas, savings or something nice for yourself.

I personally take the $20 a month I make online and, since it is paid through Paypal, I added my kids' savings account to my Paypal account and deposit this extra money in their account. This is a great way for me to make a little extra money online and be able to put a little more money away for my kids.

What you do - All you need is a free Craigslist.org account and to be able to cut and paste. You will be cutting and pasting (usually real estate) ads. They give you step by step instructions and a detailed video of what you do. If this sounds like something you can do check out WFHHQ sign up and make some extra money online.

This entry was posted on Friday, March 27, 2009 at 12:01 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment